- X1 starts with the puck both ways.
- X1 shoots, then picks up puck from corner.
- X2 swings to middle and receives pass from X1.
- X3 swings low up the wall and receives pass from X2.
- X3 skates with speed and shoots.
- After shot X3 becomes D1 to continue the Flow Drill.
- Keys are timing so passes are short.
- Making a horizontal pass is the goal.
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
Access to our entire library of videos from our annual TeamSnap Hockey Coaches Conference. You can cancel any time, although after joining a community of coaches from all over the world using the videos on a daily basis to pick up new tips and stay relevant, we doubt you will.
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: Bump Back
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Cleveland NZ Shooting
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Cross Ice Angling