This week’s drill is great to practice timing, neutral zone transition, and net-front presence with your team. Focus on hard, crisp passes to initiate the drill and when springing the forward into the offensive zone!
- F passes across to D who gets to centre and drags puck straight back
- F with good timing, swings around and gets a pass from D, then goes down for a shot
- D follows play and gets a pass from the coach for a point shot
- F gets to net to create screen or tip option
- Run drill on both sides of the ice at the same time