Get your players thinking in a game-like situation.
- F1 starts at the blueline.
- D1 starts in front of net (facing up ice).
- F1 skates 3/4 speed, behind goal line, around the net (staying against boards).
- Coach passes to F1 at any point.
- D1 remains stationary until pass is made.
- D1 reacts and angles F1 towards the boards.
Don’t cheat. Line up with Coach and track pass. Be aggressive by being at the top of the crease.
- When F1 receives the puck, D1 has to explode out at F1 to take back any ice that is up for grabs.
- Claim open ice
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem