- Opposite blue lines start at the same time
- F1 loops out gets a pass from F, F1 bumps it back.
- F continues around with a bump back with the line he started from.
- F1 skates across blue line receives a pass from F2, F1 bumps it back and continues wide.
- F2 skates out and passes back to F1 while continuing to loop back with a bump back from F to continue the drill.
- F1 goes down and shoot.
- Drill continues after the F2 passes the puck to the F that goes down to shoot.
- Moving drill
- Clean quick short passes
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Team Canada Wannabe
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – 2 Way, 2 vs 1
- PODCAST | Learning How to Be Coached by Former BC Lion Angus Reid