- F1 and F3 leave at the same time.
- F1 and F3 start of skating backwards playing give and go as they skate around the center circle F1 passes to F2.
- F2 quickly passes to F3 line and quick passes across ice to F3 that has looped around.
- F3 would have passed to F4 who passes to F1 line and quickly passes across ice to F1 that has looped around center.
- Skill and timing drill players don’t have to go full speed time the passing
- Hard quick passing
- Easy drill to change the sequence
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
Access to our entire library of videos from our annual TeamSnap Hockey Coaches Conference. You can cancel any time, although after joining a community of coaches from all over the world using the videos on a daily basis to pick up new tips and stay relevant, we doubt you will.
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: Bump Back
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Team Canada Wannabe
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – 2 Way, 2 vs 1