Remember the Nashville Predators? Remember their world-famous defensemen? They might have fallen short to the Winnipeg Jets in this year’s playoffs, but they’ll be back.
- D1 starts with puck at the bottom of the circle and passes to F1
- F1 passes to D2 and skates hard to the net while being boxed out by D1, once at the net D2 at the point shoots the puck on net for a screen or tip
- F1 then receives a pass from the coach in the corner and attacks 1 vs 1 on D2 the length of the ice.
- Start on whistle
- Both ends go at the same time
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: Re-Gap Forward Middle Attack
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: 1on1 Offensive Zone Sneak
- Podcast | Bakersfield Condors Head Coach Jay Woodcroft: Winning vs Development
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?