- On whistle First player goes and shoots from top of circle. Next player pauses then goes. It’s quick.
- After shot continue to bottom of circle and open up for a pass.
- Next 3 players have to be ready in line. Nice crisp hard passes on tape!
- First player heads straight down and shoots at top of circle. Drives Net and stops.
- Second player cuts to middle for a shot at top of circle. Drives Net and stops.
- Third player cuts to the far side for a shot.
- You can put your rebound in the open net but don’t shoot on goalie. They have to prepare for next shot.
- Drive and stop at net.
- Once drill is done exit net front immediately.
- Driving Net creates a Habit you want to happen in a game!
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
- CoachThem Ice Hockey Drill of the Week – 3 vs 2 Zone Battle
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Narrow to Wide Ice Hockey Passing
- Todd Woodcroft – Teaching Faceoffs