- D1 Starts with puck
- F1 starts on hashmarks. Can’t move until receives pass.
- On whistle F1 carries puck and passes to F1.
- F1 skates full speed down ice and takes D1 from other end on 1 on 1.
- D1 after passing skates hard and chooses which pylon to go around.
- Object it to go to the 3rd pylon.
- Faster you skate forwards the faster you will be backwards with a better gap
- Doesn’t matter if the D falls. Push their limits.
- Pivot around pylon staying square to opponent with no wide turns.
- Stay tight to while going around pylon.
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
- CoachThem Ice Hockey Drill of the Week – Designated Shooters
- CoachThem Ice Hockey Drill of the Week – 3 vs 2 Zone Battle
- PODCAST | How Do You Build Culture Fast with a Brand New Coaching Staff?