- On the whistle, a puck carrier and a defensive player leave at the same time.
- The puck carrier skates around the pylons nearest him/her and turns up ice.
- The defensive player must skate the width of the ice and angle the puck carrier to the wall.
Version B: When they master the art of the angle, give the player with puck an option to turn up ice.
- Remind the players how important stick placement is.
- Drag stick behind the opposition player to force him not to cut back.
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Team Canada Wannabe
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: Bump Back
- PODCAST | Arizona Coyotes Skills Coordinator Jeff Ulmer: Analytics & Modern Coaching
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?