Four Dot Open Up
Players line up on all four dots in neutral zone.
One-Touch Face the Puck (Black)
- on the whistle, both halves leave at the same time, 01 and 03 (one side shown). 01 skates forward with the puck and passes it to 02.
- After making the pass, 01 pivots facing the puck and receives a return pass from 02.
- 01 moves in for a shot on net.
One Touch Through the Middle (Blue)
- On whistle both halves leave at the same time, 01 and 03 (one side shown). 03 starts skating forward without a puck.
- 04 gives a pass to 03.
- 03 one-touches the puck back to 04.
- 03 moves toward the top of the circle and pivots, opening up to receive a pass from 04 wide through the middle.
- 5. 04 heads toward the net and in for a shot goal.
Do not turn you back to the puck
Whistle is required for every rep
For more Elite Hockey Development Drills checkout elitehockeydevelopmentdrills.com