Double Pivot Passing
1. Both 01 and 04 leave at the same time with a puck (one side shown). 01 moves the puck to 02.
2. 01 opens up to receive a return pass from 02.
3. 01 moves the puck quickly to 01 Line (the line they originally started from).
4. 01 pivots to face the puck, opening up in the neutral zone for a cross-ice pass from 01 Line.
4. 01 attacks the net for a shot on goal.
6. 02 and 03 repeate the drill from the opposite side.
Pivot facing puck
Maintain proper depth
This drill was taken from a Book Called “Elite Hockey Development Drills” Published by Barrett Leganchuk.
For more information on the book please check out elitehockeydevelopmentdrills.com