In the second Directors Club with Mike Bonelli of the season, Mike is joined by a panel of special guests as they discuss the similarities, differences and challenges faced when managing different sized youth programs. From the formation of teams, to the distribution of ice, many situations arrive that require different solutions depending on the size and scope of your organization. Listen as the panel provides strategies and tips on running a successful program, no matter the size.
- Dan Arel – Director of Coaching Education & Development, San Diego Oilers
- Sam Cheema – Hockey Director, Ironbound Elite Hockey
- Rich Guberti – USA Hockey CEP Instructor
- Lee MJ Elias – Professional Team Building Coach
- Peter Whitney – Retired NCAA Head Coach
The Directors Club is now available in podcast format!
Subscribe to The Coaches Site Podcast Network now on Spotify and Apple Podcasts to hear all upcoming Directors Club episodes.
Check out all preivous Directors Club webinars and join us for the next live webinar by signing up below!
LEARNING FROM THE WORLD’S TOP HOCKEY ORGANIZATIONS WITH MATT DUMOUCHELLE
You can join the third webinar of the season on Tuesday, December 20th @ 4pm PST/7pm EST.
Mike Bonelli will welcome Hockey Factories author Matt Dumouchelle to share key takeaways from researching and interviewing the people behind the top development organizations in hockey.
Some of the key insights you’ll learn:
- Why are players attracted to these programs?
- How do these “Hockey Factories” retain players?
- What are the attributes in players that the leaders in these organizations look for?
- What are some of the roadblocks to success?
Be a part of the discussion by registering to save your spot for FREE! You will receive an email with the webinar link following registration.
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?