Fun and functional. Quick puck movement, setting the feet before the shot and active defensive sticks are all keys in making this an engaging game and a multifunctional skill drill!
- See also:
- 4 vs 2 keep-away game in zone
- Mark lines with an ice or bingo marker to define player zones
- Coach spots puck for offensive team X to play keep away against O and try to score
- Add in rules like, must make 5 passes before a shot
- Keep score and make it competitive!
- Fun game to play to work on creating space in a tight area and opening up or a pass
- Defence must have active sticks and keep play away from the middle shot lanes
For more great drills like this, visit CoachThem.com.