Tempo matters at practice! If you’re looking for a high-energy, fast-paced (and potentially physical) 2 vs 2 drill that will keep your players on their toes, the Bill game is for you.
- See also:
- Coach spots puck to initiate 2v2 small ice.
- On whistle, the 2v2 is done. Players leave puck and hustle to their teammates. New players can’t leave until both previous players have gone past the pylon. Penalty shot for flagrant violations.
- If puck leaves the area, coach is ready to spot new puck in area. If goal is scored, coach is ready to spot new puck in area.
- Keep score to have a reward for the winners or a punishment for the losers.
- Ultra-competitive game
- Can get out of hand physically, so be ready to police it.
For more great drills like this, visit CoachThem.com.