Accuracy, timing, and touch are the focus of this fast-paced drill, which emphasizes penetrating the neutral zone with speed to create prime scoring chances and rebound opportunities.
- See also:
- F1 starts off with puck and passes to D1, D1 passes across to D2
- F2 at the same time, times the drill and slashes hard across the neutral-zone
- F1 loops down turning towards the boards then receives a pass back from D2
- F1 bumps the puck to F2 and continues to skate hard to the net looking for a rebound
- F2 shoots to score or create a rebound chance
- F2 times the slash
- Both ends at the same time, make sure to stay on your side of the ice
For more great drills like this, visit CoachThem.com.