Challenge the angling and gap control of your defence with this full ice 1 vs 1 drill. With a full surface to work with, this drill can easily progress and support an odd-player 2 vs 1 rush as well.
- See also:
- Opposite D1’s leave with puck at same time, around circle and indirect off wall pass to their F1
- D1’s then accept 1 vs 1 with the opposite F1
* Drill then progresses to 2 vs 1
- Timing and accuracy of off-wall passes matters
- Review 2 vs 1 decision making with group
For more great drills like this, visit CoachThem.com.