Designed by Global Skills Showcase presenter Brandon Naurato, this drill combines reading pressure from the defender and using deception to find a supporting forward for a shot on net.
- X1 starts with a puck and is in front of O1 maintaining position.
- X1 uses fakes & misdirection to create space between the opposition.
- X2 times their route to the net. Faster is not always better.
- X1 makes the move either right or left to open up and pass puck to the driving X2.
- X2 finishes with a shot.
- O‘s begin with the puck on the other side.
Here’s how it looks in practice:
This drill is featured in the Global Skills Showcase Drill eBook. Click here to download it for free today!