Capitalizing on turnovers and loose pucks in the neutral zone can give your team a massive advantage in any game. Work on entering the offensive zone with explosive speed with this forward-specific drill.
- Place pucks on boards at blue line, players line up inside blue line towards corner
- Skate into neutral zone, turn towards the boards, pass puck off the boards, pick it up and enter zone with speed putting a move on the pylon before shooting
- Second player joins rush, regroups in neutral zone, drives net hard, receives pass from X1 and shoots
- Quick feet out of turn, stay on top of ice with crossovers
- Attack blue line with speed, creative moves