The Quick Shot Off Pass drill is an excellent way to promote driving low and finishing pucks around the net. Popular variations to this drill involve swapping the coach out for a player and adding token pressure prior to the shot.
- See also:
- O1 skates laterally along blue line, and passes to the coach.
- O1 attacks net around obstacle receiving a return pass for a quick release shot.
- O2 starts repeats from the opposite side.
- Quick feet, eyes up, stick on ice ready for pass.
- Receive pass on forehand side only.
- Keep body square to passer.
For more great drills like this, visit CoachThem.com.