The “High/Low 3 vs 3” small area game is an engaging drill that adds safety support coaches on each half wall, to help open up the play. It’s great for the goalies too, as it keeps them attentive and aware of where the play is at all times!
- 3 vs 3 game where either team can score on each net
- Teams can also use the coaches on the half walls as an outlet to help their attack
- Utilize both levels of scoring, don’t stay to one net
- Use coaches to open up space in the ice
- Players can not take puck off coaches
For more great drills like this, visit CoachThem.com