1) 1 begins with puck skating toward the red line
2) 1 passes puck to 2
3) 2 returns a pass to 1
4) 1 continues pattern and passes to 3
5) 3 returns a pass to 1
6) 1 continues pattern and passes to 4
7) 4 returns pass to 1
8) 1 continues into the zone and takes a shot
Notes: Drill can be run simultaneously from opposite corners of the blue line (ie – 1 and 3 leave on the first whistle – when the drill completes, 2 and 4 leave on the next whistle)
Access to our entire library of videos from our annual TeamSnap Hockey Coaches Conference. You can cancel any time, although after joining a community of coaches from all over the world using the videos on a daily basis to pick up new tips and stay relevant, we doubt you will.
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: Neutral Zone 5 Pass
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: Board Pass Timing Pass
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: Continuous Rider Drill
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?