1.Puck is put into the corner and D3 retrieves the puck
2. D3 Moves the puck up to F2 on the boards
3. F1 swings through the middle and gets a pass form F2.
4. F1 passes to D1.
5. D1 goes D to D to D2.
6. F1 gets open in the middle of the ice and gets a pass from D2.
7. Drill finishes with a shot from F1
Access to our entire library of videos from our annual TeamSnap Hockey Coaches Conference. You can cancel any time, although after joining a community of coaches from all over the world using the videos on a daily basis to pick up new tips and stay relevant, we doubt you will.
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: 4 Corner Criss Cross Passing
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: 4 Man 4 Corner Passing
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: 4 Corner Passing
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?