This video highlights the following ways to make yourself more available to get the puck and create offense.
- Cross ice support to create 2 vs 1 situations
- Hitting a seam at the right time and speed
- Rolling off the wall on they cycle
- Middle lane drive
- Finding soft spots
- Beatings player off the wall
- Defensemen finding a soft spot on the weak side in the o zone
Learn More from Brian and Prodigy Hockey with their Stick Handling Course. Use Coupon Code thecoachessite for 10% off
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?