- Both X1’s start in zone above the circle.
- To begin the drill 1 goes around the Pylon, X2 times it to be level with X1.
- ADVANCED: X2 exchanges one give and go pass with X1.
- X2 skates fast toward and instead of trying to deke, X2 uses boards for an indirect pass to X1.
- X1 continues to get puck and shoot from circles. We are trying to create a rebound for X3 in front of net so aim for far pad along ice.
- X3 get rebound and X1 drives net.
- X3 goes back in line and X1 becomes X3 net front.
- This is a timing drill.
- Also don’t give it away that you are passing off boards… SELL IT!
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
Access to our entire library of videos from our annual TeamSnap Hockey Coaches Conference. You can cancel any time, although after joining a community of coaches from all over the world using the videos on a daily basis to pick up new tips and stay relevant, we doubt you will.
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Cleveland NZ Shooting
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Cross Ice Angling
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Team Canada Warm Up