Keep your forwards thinking after the first shot. And the second. And the third.
- On whistle F1 starts by receiving puck from Coach and going down the ice 1 vs 1 with D1.
- After the play F1 receives next puck from Coach and goes on a 2 vs 1 with F2 on D2.
- Final regroup with F3 joining F1 & F2, on a 3 vs 2 verse D3 & D4.
Challenge the shooter. This gives the goalies different looks.
- Defensemen must work hard to get a good gap.
- Offensive players must attack with speed and drive to the net.
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem