- On whistle F1 skates at 50% speed around the circles in a figure 8
- D1 skates forward when F1 is going away from him and pivots backwards when he is coming towards him
- The distance between both skaters is called your gap. Try to maintain a 2-3 stick length gap in this drill
- After you complete the figure 8 twice the players continue down the ice. F1 focus on skating more laterally to force D1 to adjust
- On whistle both sides go at the same time.
- Main purpose of this drill is gap control
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem