Get your practice off on the right skate by moving the puck and driving the net.
– F1 Passes to far D1, who passes to D2
– D2 then passes to F1 or F2 skating down the wide lanes
– Shoot to create a rebound with net drive
– The forward who received the pass from the D makes a high pass after crossing blue-line.
Timing is a big part of this drill as well as good tape to tape passes.
Part 1: Challenge the shooter.
Part 2: No cheating on the pass across challenge the receiver.
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: Circle Passing
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: 1 vs Many in Circle
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: Two Goalie Low Post Read & React