- X1 starts with the puck both ways.
- X1 shoots, then picks up puck from corner.
- X2 swings to middle and receives pass from X1.
- X3 swings low up the wall and receives pass from X2.
- X3 skates with speed and shoots.
- After shot X3 becomes D1 to continue the Flow Drill.
- Keys are timing so passes are short.
- Making a horizontal pass is the goal.
For more drills visit ————> CoachThem
- CoachThem Drill of the Week: Bump Back
- CoachThem Drill of the Week – Cleveland NZ Shooting
- Glenn Carnegie – Puck Protection pt. 1