D Exchange 2 on 0
- On the whistle, both 01 and 03 leave at the same time (one side shown). 01 moves the puck to D1
- D1 receives the pass while skating backwards, 01 swings wide through the neutral zone moving toward 02
- Once D1 receives the pass 02 takes off up ice.
- D1 moves the puck to 02, 01 supports the puck.
- 02 moves the puck to 01, D1 activates joining the rush up ice.
- 01 moves the puck back to 02 before reaching the offensive blue line.
- 02 can either head in for a shot on goal or move the puck across to D1 joining the play late, 01 drives the net.
- 02 line repeats the sequence moving the puck to D1.
For more From Elite Hockey Development Drills visit elitehockeydevelopmentdrills.com