Skaters are located int he neutral zone, on opposite sides of the red line.
- On the whistle, both halves leave at the same time, (one side shown completely). 01 steps out, pivoting backward, exchanging one-touch passes with 02 until the top of the circle. (Ensure 01 has moved the puck back to 02 before reaching circle)
- 01 pivots forward through the neutral zone
- 04 moves the puck to 01
- 01 attacks the net for a shot on goal
- 01 moves the puck back to 02 before pivoting forward
- Call for pass from 04
- Shoot at tops of the circles
“This drill was taken from a Book Called “Elite Hockey Development Drills” Published by Barrett Leganchuk.
For more information on the book please check out elitehockeydevelopmentdrills.com”
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?