Skaters are located int he neutral zone, on opposite sides of the red line.
- On the whistle, both halves leave at the same time, (one side shown completely). 01 steps out, pivoting backward, exchanging one-touch passes with 02 until the top of the circle. (Ensure 01 has moved the puck back to 02 before reaching circle)
- 01 pivots forward through the neutral zone
- 04 moves the puck to 01
- 01 attacks the net for a shot on goal
- 01 moves the puck back to 02 before pivoting forward
- Call for pass from 04
- Shoot at tops of the circles
“This drill was taken from a Book Called “Elite Hockey Development Drills” Published by Barrett Leganchuk.
For more information on the book please check out elitehockeydevelopmentdrills.com”