In the third Directors Club with Mike Bonelli of the season, Mike welcomes Hockey Factories author Matt Dumouchelle to share key takeaways from researching and interviewing the people behind the top development organizations in hockey.
Some of the key insights you’ll learn:
- Why are players attracted to these programs?
- How do these “Hockey Factories” retain players?
- What are the attributes in players the leaders in these organizations look for?
- What are some of the roadblocks to success?
Listen to the full webinar on The Directors Club Podcast! Subscribe to The Coaches Site Podcast Network now on Spotify and Apple Podcasts to hear all episodes.
Check out all previous Directors Club webinars and join us for the next live webinar by signing up below!
ADDING DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION INTO YOUR YOUTH HOCKEY ORGANIZATION
You can join the fourth webinar of the season on Thursday, February 16th @ 5pm PST/8pm EST.
Mike and a panel of special guests will tackle how program leaders can work with diversity groups to create pathways of access, and develop a culture of being proactive in developing and fostering relationships to create a more diverse and inclusive game.
The panel includes:
- Malik Garvin – Executive Director, Ice Hockey in Harlem
- Kevin Hodgson – Executive Director, HEROS Hockey
- Anthony Benavides – Director, Clark Park Coalition Detroit
Be a part of the discussion by registering to save your spot for FREE! You will receive an email with the webinar link following registration.
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?