Teach your players the value of well-placed chipped pucks with this fast-paced give and go drill, which also stresses the importance of driving to the net to capitalize on rebound opportunities.
- See also:
- Both sides leave at the same time on whistle
- F1 and F2 leave together with a give and go
- F1 chips puck to F2 from the opposite end line
- F2 skates in and shoots, F1 drives the net, middle lane for a rebound
- Need to execute good passes
- Explain the value of good chips
For more great drills like this, visit CoachThem.com.