- X1 starts with a pass to X2.
- X2 drives behind the net while X1 goes net front.
- As X2 goes behind the net X1 skates backwards to the hash marks for a one-timer.
- After pass X2 goes for rebound.
- X1 starts with pick at half-wall.
- X1 goes around the cones and then passes to X3 at point.
- X3 drags puck to middle, fakes and passes to X2.
- After X1 passes they sets up high-slot for the final pass from X2.
This drill is featured in the Global Skills Showcase Drill eBook. Click here to download it for free today!