1) Player 1 starts without the puck and skates around the cone
2) Player 2 passes to Player 1
3) Player 1 makes a touch pass back to Player 2
4) Make 2-3 touch passes
5) Skate in and take a shot on goal
Access to our entire library of videos from our annual TeamSnap Hockey Coaches Conference. You can cancel any time, although after joining a community of coaches from all over the world using the videos on a daily basis to pick up new tips and stay relevant, we doubt you will.
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: Half Ice Alternating 3 shot drill
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: Low Cut Cycle
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: Double High Seam Cut
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?