1) 1 starts backward with a puck about 2-3′ from 2
2) 1 passes to 2
3) 2 passes back to 1
4) 1 turns forward and proceedes around circle
5) 1 passes to 4
6) 4 passes back to 1
7) 1 continues into zone and shoots
Notes: Drill is run simultaneously from both lines.
Access to our entire library of videos from our annual TeamSnap Hockey Coaches Conference. You can cancel any time, although after joining a community of coaches from all over the world using the videos on a daily basis to pick up new tips and stay relevant, we doubt you will.
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: 4 Man Escape
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: Cross Lane Attack
- Hockey Share Drill of the Week: Continuous Flow
We are sorry this post was not useful for you...
Tell us how we can improve this post?